and the beautiful City of Bath
You will find a friendly, relaxing and caring atmosphere at Austen Guest House, we are proud Bathonians and can offer sound advice on local attractions, restaurants, entertainment etc.
- Affordable and fair rates from £25 per person per night.
- Immaculate accommodation.
- Spacious rooms.
- Delicious and generous breakfasts.
- 10 minute stroll to the world famous Roman Baths, Pump Rooms, Bath Abbey and Thermae Bath Spa.
- Spectacular panoramic views from Alexandra Park (just 3 minutes walk away and a great photo opportunity).
- Excellent bus service.
Where We Are
We are just a quick 10 minute walk from the centre of Bath. The address is : 55 Wellsway, Bath, BA2 4RT. Click here for a google map.
Choice of three light, spacious and tastefully decorated rooms:
- Cosy double en-suite with private bathroom.
- Double en-suite (plenty of room also for a fold up bed).
- Family en-suite - double bed, single bed and fold up if required.
Snuggle down under fine bedding and drift off to sleep in a comfy bed. In 1677 philosopher John Locke wrote:
Sleep is the balsam of life and restorative of nature...' We are sure that John would have slept well at Austen Guest House. See the tariff page for room prices.
Start your day with a healthy nutritious power packed breakfast. Help yourself to:
- Delicious freshly baked breads.
- Tasty cold meats.
- A selection of cheeses.
- Smoked salmon.
- Quality museli.
- Thick creamy porridge.
- Endless supply of freshly brewed coffee, tea, juice and herbal teas.
Please give prior notice of special diets. We have an excellent gluten free bread.
Click here to view the availability of our rooms.